Knee Arthroscopy & Reconstruction Surgery
West Delhi | Gurgaon | Manesar | Ghaziabad | Panipat | Karnal | Jaipur | Meerut | Roorkee | Uttarakhand
- Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive procedure for diagnosis and treatment of problems related to joint.
- The surgeon inserts a thin tube into the joint through a small incision (cut) which is attached to a fiber optic camera and the view inside the joint is transmitted to a high definition monitor.
- Advantages of Arthroscopy over traditional open surgery.
- Smaller incisions
- Minimal soft tissue trauma
- Less post- operative pain
- Lower infection rate
- Faster healing time
- Short hospital stay
When Should You Get a Knee Arthroscopy?
If you have a painful disease that does not respond to nonsurgical treatment, your doctor may prescribe knee arthroscopy. Rest, physical therapy, and anti-inflammatory drugs or injections are all nonsurgical options.
Many conditions that affect the cartilage surfaces and other soft tissues surrounding the joint can be relieved through knee arthroscopy.
- The knee is made up of the lower end of the thighbone (femur), the upper end of the shinbone (tibia), and the kneecap (patella).
- The ends of these three bones are covered with articular cartilage, a smooth substance that protects the bones and enables them to move easily within the joint.
- Large ligaments hold the femur and tibia together and provide stability. The long thigh muscles give the knee strength.
- Normally, all of these components work in harmony. But disease or injury can disrupt this harmony, resulting in pain, muscle weakness, and reduced function.
The following are some of the most common arthroscopic operations for the knee:
- Repairing or removing a damaged meniscus
- Reconstruction of an anterior cruciate ligament that has been torn
- Synovial tissue that is inflammatory is removed.
- Damaged articular cartilage trimming
- Removal of loose bone or cartilage pieces
- Patella (kneecap) issues are treated.
- Knee sepsis treatment (infection)
- PCL reconstruction
Precautions To Be Taken:
- Following arthroscopy, many people resume complete, unrestricted activities. Your recovery will be determined by the type of damage to your knee.
- You should be able to resume most physical activities after 7 days to few weeks. For a more extended period, higher-impact activities may need to be avoided.
- It may take longer to return to work if your job requires heavy lifting. With your doctor, determine when you can safely return to work.
- To safeguard the joint, some people must make lifestyle adjustments. Changing from high-impact exercise (such as jogging) to lower-impact activities is an example (swimming or cycling). These are decisions you will make with your surgeon's help.
Neemtree is India's pioneer and most recognized organization in India has World Class Medical Facilities that are equivalent to any other country. It has the best infrastructure, the best medical facilities, and the most competitive costs.
In India, Neemtree provides the best treatment. We assist all patients in receiving the highest level of medical services and treatment facilities through our unique cost control methodology.
So, if you're considering a Knee Arthroscopy, you may reach out to Neemtree at any moment. We are available to help our patients 24*7, as and when they need us.
Why choose Neemtree?
50+ Specialist Onbaord
35+ Years of Experience
24X7 Medical Assistance
Free Pick & Drop
PSUs & TPA & Insurances are Accepted
All Govt Panels Accepted
Post Surgical Rehabilitation
EMI Option Available
Post Discharge Home Care
Hassle Free TPA/Panel Desk
Medical Visa Assistance
- Neem Tree is Covid19 safe - The patient's safety is first here, and it is mainly taken care of by social distancing and sanitized clinics besides sterilized hospital rooms.
- Our team of doctors is fully vaccinated.
- Post-surgery care - We tend to offer fantastic follow-up sessions, including consultations and instructions like dietary tips and physiotherapy to all patients to ensure you have a seamless recovery.
- Home Care including change of dressing, stitch removal and physiotherapy sessions at home.
Knee Arthroscopy Specialist Doctor/Surgeon
How long does it take to recover from arthroscopic knee surgery?
Ans. While ACL surgery recovery may take longer, arthroscopic knee surgery recovery can take as little as a week.
What is the cost for knee arthroscopy and reconstruction treatment?
Ans. Every case is varied, and the severity of every case also differs. Hence, depending on the multiple factors the costing is boiled down to.
What are some of the benefits of arthroscopy?
Ans. Compared to traditional open surgery, arthroscopic surgery offers a faster recovery period and minor discomfort because less muscle and tissue are affected during the process. The majority of
patients are treated as day care and can return home a few hours after the procedure.